Monday 15 November 2010

15.11 Chest Infections v's Running

Well it would appear the training has been promptly put on hold thanks to having a chest infection or whatever it is! a trip to the Dr's this afternoon and low and behold no running until my peak flow is back to normal.

That will explain why I only managed 5.5miles yesterday and not the 8 I set out to do. In saying that I still managed to do the 5.5miles in just over an hour so quite happy with the results.

What I am over the moon with however, is the first week on the new Weight Watchers propoints plan and I have lost 2lbs that's the boost that I need if nothing else.

Running wise I am not feeling comfortable about it at the moment and the doubts are creeping in, I was supposed to be doing a 10K this weekend coming for the RNLI at Glamis Castle but that all depends on how quick I can get back outside.

One thing I have realised is that I HATE the treadmill, the most I have managed on it is 3 miles. I find the heat in the house too overbearing and the little one hates the noise it makes (oh what a shame!).

Ian also seems to have lost motivation this week which doesn't help me in the slightest but things can only get better and here's hoping this is only a little blip.

_______________________________________
15.11.10 12st 13lbs (6.5lbs loss to date)

No comments:

Post a Comment