Tuesday 12 October 2010

11.10.10 The Measured Mile

Well it was about time that I attempted a measured mile after a sluggish 5k yesterday.

But before I even stepped outside I discovered that I have my own personal trainer! Yes that's right I have someone else in the house who is wanting me to train. As soon as Ian came home tonight Christina gave me my trainers and told me to go for a run, even tough I was thinking of lots of excuses not to go out!

However, I put on my new trainers and headed out determined to do at least a 13 minute mile. Couldn't manage to run the whole mile but I did manage to run 8 minutes (not all at once but its better than yesterday)

So the final result: 1 mile in 12 mins and 17 secs.............bring it on

Weight loss : weigh in is on Friday but at the moment doesn't look too promising as we had a couple of meals out at the weekend but trying very hard to WW point so fingers crossed even a lb would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment