Monday 18 October 2010

18.10.10 Progress?

Another measured mile Monday is upon us and the results this week :

1 mile in ........... 11mins 09 seconds that is a whole 1 minute and 8 seconds quicker than last week and whats more is I actually managed to run more than I walked!!

So chuffed although not so chuffed when I converted that on a pace calculator as it told me that it would still take just over 6 hours to complete the marathon ho hum it can only get better.

Off to Oban tomorrow so at least the training can be on flatter ground and maybe we might both get to go out together too?!

I am really motivated today diet wise as well which is all good as the lighter that I can be the easier this will be on my body (or so I keep telling myself). What I do need to get a better grip on is hydration as I have a lovely migraine as I type and that is all to do with lack of fluids must do better.

On another note I have found an internet buddy who is also doing the London Marathon yay for internet wierdies as we are both at the same level and are both following weight watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment