Friday 8 October 2010

The Ugly Truth

well the scales seem to be working again so here it is ..... the ugly truth .............

Today I tip the scales at 13 stone 4 3/4 lbs that is 186 3/4 lbs and god knows what in new money. At 5ft 2" that makes me look like a rather nice round barrel.

To say I am disgusted is an understatment although it is still 16lbs lighter than a year ago its 11lbs more than when I found out I was pregnant in 2007 and 25lbs away from the lightest I was when I lost weight in 2006 (and did that through WW and running).

But I will not be that weight again and I am determined to be 12 stone something by the end of this month (that is doable right?)

Training this week has been non existent thanks to the late nights by hubby. But tomorrow a new addition arrives in the family, where we are going to put it I have no earthly idea but watch this space for an update on the road trip to Ballater to pick up a treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment