Monday 4 October 2010

How to train?

Argh this training lark is already not easy! But then life never is and curve balls are always around the corner right?

Tonight I was supposed to go out on my homemade training programme and up the time running from last week by 10 minutes (hopefully increasing the distance by another 1.5km), but twas not to be as Hubby has had to go to Glasgow and Edinburgh for work for the night.

So last night I thought I could do it in this morning ... but no turned the alarm clock off as was too tired after being in Inverness for the weekend. This really is not a promising start is it?!

My scales are still not fixed so not able to be honest and take the first step towards weight loss either, but then after eating and drinking all weekend I am not optimistic as to what they are going to tell me either lol!

Hopefully tomorrows update will be to say how many miles I managed without passing out......

No comments:

Post a Comment