Saturday 16 October 2010

16.10.10 Ups and Downs

Hmm not the week I had planned between no energy, active toddler, busy at work (and home) and lack of sleep everything has gone to pot this week.

Which is annoying given the positive start to the week so this week I failed to get into the double figures in mileage that I need to be at by now. But I will do better this week coming.

In saying that the amount of energy I have used in the last 48 hours sweeping, painting and tidying up our back garden after our new fence went up should about cover the lack of running shouldn't it???!

In the spirit of good old Scarlet O'Hara tomorrow is another day and the plan is to achieve 4miles and running 3mins then walking 1 for 10 times each that is more than doable.........

______________________
week one weigh in 13st 3.5lbs which is a whole -1lb loss

No comments:

Post a Comment